PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to view this video and to gain access to the full video library. Just £2 a month, first week free, cancel at any time. Your subscription will help to fund this website and future events.
Scroll down for a description of the video.
LOG IN with the form below if you are already subscribed.
- Eating a balanced, nutrient-dense, traditional diet of fresh, whole foods.
- East satisfying, filling food.
- Include organ meats and plant foods.
- Emphasise raw and steamed food, avoid deep fried food.
- Be happy, have a positive attitude, and maintain a spiritual outlook that gives meaning to life.
- “Whats With Wheat?” Film Screenings in Britain & USA - 26th February 2017