Date(s) - 12/03/2017
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
University of Westminster
‘What’s With Wheat?’ – The Truth They Don’t Want You To Know!
A new Australian made documentary spills the beans on the devastating effect wheat is having on our nation’s health.
Join film maker, Cyndi O’Meara, Nutritionist and Founder of Changing Habits, who will discuss why she made this documentary and what she has learnt on her journey. She will also present clips of the film and lead a Q&A discussion. Cyndi will also be supported by special guests including Jenny Tschiesche BSc(Hons) Dip(ION) FdSc BANT, the Lunchbox Doctor, who will provide practical solutions.
[whatswithwheat.com] – Could our modern wheat production and the amount of wheat we daily consume be contributing to the global health crisis? These are the questions explored in a new feature-length documentary “What’s With Wheat?”.
The documentary features 15 global experts from Australia, United States, England, America, New Zealand and India including Dr Perlmutter, Sarah Ballantyne, Dr Terry Wahls, Dr Natasha Campbell McBride and Pete Evans who shed the light on what is currently happening to our wheat.
“What’s With Wheat?” answers how differently our wheat crops are now grown and processed, what’s added to the wheat, the reason why it’s so addictive which is leading people to consume more than they used to and why wheat is now added to other foods and cosmetics. “We’ve certainly observed a steady increase in the rate of celiac disease and the rate of non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
Why?” asks Dr Terry Wahls, Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Iowa. Dr Stephanie Seneff, Senior Research Scientist, MIT says “Glyphosate is the active ingredient in the pervasive herbicide ‘Round Up’ which is used in chemical agriculture extensively. The glyphosate in the wheat is causing such a train wreck in the body that it’s no wonder that we can’t eat the wheat.”
In March 2015 the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer classified glyphosate as “probably carcinogenic in humans”. David Perlmutter MD, FACN, ABIHM, Neurologist, and #1 New York Time Bestseller Author “Grain Brain” says “We are ten times more bacteria than we are human cells therefore glyphosate becomes a major issue for us to be real concerned about.” The film’s co-director Cyndi O’Meara, Nutritionist and Founder of Changing Habits says, “The story of wheat is the story of food. Become educated, become knowledgeable, become aware. Start making changes, step by step, habit by habit and we may be able to create a tsunami of change that will change the health of our children and future generations.”
Who is in the documentary?
- Sally Fallon Morell – President: Weston A. Price Foundation
- Cyndi O’Meara – Nutritionist, Founder: Changing Habits David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM – Neurologist and #1 New York Time Best Seller “Grain Brain”
- Dr Stephanie Seneff – Senior Research Scientist, MIT.
- Joel Salatin – Farmer, Author, Food Freedom Advocate
- Sarah Ballantyne Ph.D – Health Educator/Advocate Pete Evans – Chef, Author.
- Dr Terry Wahls – Clinical Professor Of Medicine, University of Iowa
- Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride – Author: “Gut And Psychology Syndrome”
- Mark Sisson – Best Selling Author of “The Primal Blueprint”
- Sayer Ji – Founder: Greenmedinfo.com Professor Rodney Ford – Gastroenterologist and Food Allergy Specialist
- Dr Vandana Shiva – Author, Activist, Pioneer, Scientific Advisor
- Leo Galland, MD – Author: “The Allergy Solution”, Director, Foundation for Integrated Medicine
- Kim Morrison – Health and Lifestyle Educator, Author and Speaker
- “Whats With Wheat?” Film Screenings in Britain & USA - 26th February 2017